• 77 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:58 PM

I think the O' Neils bar does free WiFi as long as you buy a drink
beer party1

#2 Guest_chris_*

Guest_chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

I don't know any big companies providing this in the Costa Blanca - why McDonalds does in France, but not in Spain???

There are various small businesses dotted around that do, usually bars or cafe's where for the price of a coffee or beer you can use their service, but you will need to get a list of them by asking around.

There are also private individuals that haven't secured their wifi - you could always sit outside their house if you can find these :01nocomment8so: For example, when on a holiday in a flat in Malaga, I found that there were two available hotspots in the flat - weak signals, but enough to get my emails devil

If anyone does have a list of various businesses that offer this around the C.B. and can let me know, I'd be happy to add it as a sticky to this forum for everyone's use...... good advertising for the business, and good for the customers.....

#3 Guest_chris_*

Guest_chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:18 PM

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, so if it has been mentioned before, i'm sorry.

I am too young to live in Spain at the moment, but will retire shortly and plan to do so. My wife and I have an apartment in Algorfa. We use this for holoidays only at the moment.

As we do not live in Spain we do not have a telephone line, so cannot get BB or any other internet access whilst in our apartment.

In England various big companies provide free Wifi hotspots, McDonnalds, Whetherspoons etc, were you buy a drink or food and can log into the WWW for free (obviously no good for banking or sensative stuff).

Do any of you know if such wifi hotspots are available on Costa Blanca?

Any help or advice will be welcome.

2 free WiFi spots can be found near Algorfa:
- Centro Comercial EL ALJUB (EROSKI) caretera N-332 ELCHE South
- Centro Comercial NUEVA CONDOMINIA Highway A7 exit 759 MURCIA North

#4 monster

monster

red

• red
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 10:51 PM

Alternatively, you could get a usb mobile internet dongle from the likes of vodafone, movistar or orange.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users