• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:22 PM

Or treat yourself to a smart TV and you can stream films, music, photos directly from your computer´s hard drive to play on your TV through your network.

:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

#22 BJ493

BJ493

red

• VIP Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:32 PM

Or treat yourself to a smart TV and you can stream films, music, photos directly from your computer´s hard drive to play on your TV through your network.

Or if you have a TV you're happy with, buy an apple TV for less than £100, and stream through that.

#23 VictorS

VictorS

red

• VIP Member
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

Or use XBMC a free computer programme and stream through that . Doesnt need any special equipment .

#24 bealerDSB

bealerDSB

red

• VIP Member
  • 371 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:35 AM

Buy off ebay the Apple TV (JBroken) with XMBC installed that comes with all the UK/US streaming list - links.
Effortless.
DSB.

#25 BJ493

BJ493

red

• VIP Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:17 AM

Or use XBMC a free computer programme and stream through that . Doesnt need any special equipment .

Bit confused about this response. If you're using XBMC to stream, don't you need something to stream it to, either an ethernet or wireless connection to your TV (so a smart TV), Apple TV (but see post above), an Xbox, an Ipad or Iphone (but won't then stream to TV unless you use Airplay), or some other form of media receiver hooked upto your TV, Or am I missing something ?

#26 VictorS

VictorS

red

• VIP Member
  • 242 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:24 AM

My apologies , I forgot my Set Top Box is connected off of my router , been so long i just didnt think of it .

#27 miramar

miramar

red

• VIP Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

Don´t know how they do it, but you seem to be able to watch these films for free - and good quality streaming too.

http://37.128.191.200/azlist.php

Let me know if it works for you.

This site is no longer up and running, It is being transferred to http://37.128.191.193

#28 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:01 PM

Noobroom is now at http:72.8190.49
  • bealerDSB likes this

:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

#29 graham1

graham1

redstar

• VIP Member
  • 636 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

Just tried this - great fun watching the 'buffering' on my microwave internet connection, useless - probably much better with a fast stable land line connection, which we do not have. We are supposed to have 4 meg download - this time of night, I don't think so.

For now i'll stick with downloading torrents, then playing back through TV on a dedicated media player (not relying on internet connection speed).

Edited by graham1, 04 December 2012 - 08:33 PM.

Freesat - Legal TV on the Costa Blanca

Television Technology-

www.televisiontechnology.eu

#30 scepticmick

scepticmick

green

• green
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

I have a different approach.I go to WWW.tubeplus.me and watch straight onto the computer monitor (flat screen TV).If the film is in HD I download it using either real player,avant downloader or Dap and then playback through VLC on Windows media player.No problems.

I have a different approach.I go to WWW.tubeplus.me and watch straight onto the computer monitor (flat screen TV).If the film is in HD I download it using either real player,avant downloader or Dap and then playback through VLC on Windows media player.No problems.

• happyjackseven likes this

#31 graham1

graham1

redstar

• VIP Member
  • 636 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

I tend to agree with above, i'd rather download then playback at my convenience (in my instance on a media player connected directly to TV).

There is no way that using live streaming, my internet speed will afford the type of quality both my TV & media player are capable of. Try it on a 50" screen instead of tablet or small laptop screen & the difference is huge.  

Perhaps one day when Telecronica finally update their exchange to fibre optic instead of 40 year old twisted pair cables & also the microwave rebroadcasters speeds can yo yo during peak times as well - none of which is conducive to streaming regular or worse still large HD video files.  That's the price you pay living in Spanish village, rather than a big town or city.

Edited by graham1, 11 December 2012 - 08:01 PM.

Freesat - Legal TV on the Costa Blanca

Television Technology-

www.televisiontechnology.eu

#32 happyjackseven

happyjackseven

red

• VIP Member
  • 862 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

"I have a different approach.I go to WWW.tubeplus.me and watch straight onto the computer monitor (flat screen TV).If the film is in HD I download it using either real player,avant downloader or Dap and then playback through VLC on Windows media player.No problems.

I have a different approach.I go to WWW.tubeplus.me and watch straight onto the computer monitor (flat screen TV).If the film is in HD I download it using either real player,avant downloader or Dap and then playback through VLC on Windows media player.No problems."

Hi And thanks scepticmick,fantastic site!!!!!

Jack

Happyjackseven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users