• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:46 AM

Don´t know how they do it, but you seem to be able to watch these films for free - and good quality streaming too.

http://37.128.191.200/azlist.php

Let me know if it works for you.
  • weejohnten likes this

:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

#2 weejohnten

weejohnten

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

Just had a go Jan picked a random Apollo 13 no problem at all,and good quality nice one thanks :D
Cheers John

#3 happyjackseven

happyjackseven

red

• VIP Member
  • 862 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hi Jan,

Amazing!!Don't know how they get away with it?Good find. ;)

Jack
Happyjackseven

#4 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:14 PM

Here´s another one for you. Documentaries this time. Not all show full documentaries, but looks like many do.

http://topdocumentar...m/watch-online/
  • james76 likes this

:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

#5 creator

creator

red

• VIP Member
  • 576 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

Nice one Jan, some very good movies there. Looks like I'm going to be busy burning.

#6 graham1

graham1

redstar

• VIP Member
  • 636 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

Not tried yet, be careful though - many of these 'free streaming sites' are littered with malicious scripts and software, designed to get into your PC.

No such thing as a free lunch - if you are going to use this, make really sure your PC is well protected and you do not click on any links or banners - even then just by opening a file may be enough.

Sorry if sounding a little paranoid - but seen this quite often.

It's a little different if you download a file - such as .avi which is a video file only, but it's easy to pick up something else if you are not 100% sure what you are doing - tread cautiously.

Edited by graham1, 26 July 2012 - 11:27 AM.

• weejohnten likes this

Freesat - Legal TV on the Costa Blanca

Television Technology-

www.televisiontechnology.eu

#7 bealerDSB

bealerDSB

red

• VIP Member
  • 371 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:28 PM

anymore out there ?

#8 wendy & michael

wendy & michael

red

• VIP Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:09 PM

Just watched woman in black pretty scary.thanks alot for the link,excellant quality.
Michael

#9 Billand Helen

Billand Helen

red

• VIP Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:56 AM

Any Premier League streaming sites out there please, Bill

#10 bealerDSB

bealerDSB

red

• VIP Member
  • 371 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:24 AM

this is good
DSB.

#11 graham1

graham1

redstar

• VIP Member
  • 636 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

You can also use www.piratebay.se & download most films, series, music or documentaries - this also takes out the issues with streaming. Generally I leave the PC to download overnight when not in use & then have stored media to watch on directly on the TV with a media player. Video files don't contain viruses - just make sure you don't download anything that is multiple part .rar (as this can hide viruses) or anything .exe (executable files) - divx /.avi, mp4, mkv all o.k. I've downloaded a couple of full HD bluray rips recently & takes a while, but the quality is great & it's free! Also piratebay is a good resource for older films - just downloaded a collection of the old hitchcock movies.

Also if you want to check whether something is worth watching in the first place, use www.imdb.com world largest film database - full of reviews, also has info on series etc.

Edited by graham1, 13 August 2012 - 12:53 PM.

• boldlygoes and weejohnten like this

Television Technology-

#12 KeithT

KeithT

red

• VIP Member
  • 139 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:29 AM

Hi all

It's been a while since I posted here even though I've looked at the posts nearly everyday - but I'm back (having forgotten and having to reset my password.)

'Pirate Bay' is, in the UK at least, on the access-denied list of all the big ISP's following court action by the film/DVD makers/distributors for copyright infringements.(In the same way that Napster and Limewire - both for music - were forced to close/change)

No doubt all the file-sharing sites will get picked off eventually, but in the meantime, google 'torrentz' select a film, and a 'host' and take it from there.

Be warned, though, in some countries, downloading ripped films etc is illegal

Regards

Keith

#13 graham1

graham1

redstar

• VIP Member
  • 636 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

Yes Keith you are absolutely right - it is illegal.

Except in Spain, which currently it is allowed (according to the Spanish anyway). It probably won't last forever, but while it does.... Never had any warnings through various Spanish isp's.

If it wasn't for the fact the internet is so slow here would be quite happy to give Netflix or similar a tenner a month for streamed HD films, but unfortunately that is not the case as nothing quite works as well as it should do :blink: On a bad day you tube can stutter!

Television Technology-

#14 dxwood

dxwood

red

• VIP Member
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:18 PM

I read somewhere on the net (I can't remember where) that such downloading isn't illegal in Spain and that there is a 20-25% tax on all items (including cameras) that could possibly store illegal data. This tax is paid to the artists.

Does anyone know if this is true or is it just a myth ?

#15 greytop

greytop

red

• VIP Member
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

I read somewhere on the net (I can't remember where) that such downloading isn't illegal in Spain and that there is a 20-25% tax on all items (including cameras) that could possibly store illegal data. This tax is paid to the artists.

It's called the "Digital Canon" and is charged on anything that can be used to copy any type of media. It is intended to compensate authors/artists for private copies made. Downloading films may not come under this! I'm sure the courts have or will decide.

From the Wiki : The amount payable ranges from 0.17 euros on the price of a CD-R up to 227 euros to be paid to purchase a copier.

There are also other licence fees to pay for any public performance of material.

Update - alternative to using TrueCrypt container - encrypt individual files with EncFS.
Also an interesting read about a jailed UK web site owner who linked to sites with pirated material. They did him for conspiracy to defraud!

Edited by greytop, 16 August 2012 - 07:15 AM.

#16 james76

james76

red

• VIP Member
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

Great find jan,top marks...............james76
james76

#17 bealerDSB

bealerDSB

red

• VIP Member
  • 371 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:02 AM

Google a 'person in Spain took to Court over downloading a movie'.
A Spnish judge threw the case out because 'the person was only watching the movie in private not public use'.

DSB.

#18 graham1

graham1

redstar

• VIP Member
  • 636 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:44 AM

The Olive Press, January 2012: And in today’s world where the sheer magnitude of what is freely available on the internet has brought temptation into the home, almost every user has succumbed at some point.

Crucially however the issue is most pertinent in Spain – Western Europe’s leader in piracy.
A report revealed that piracy in Spain cost businesses 5.2 billion euros in the first half of 2010 alone.

Moreover the study by IDC Research claimed that 97.8 per cent of all music consumption in Spain was driven by illegal downloads.
Unsurprisingly, off the back of this music sales have collapsed.

In 2010 barely 10 million CDs were sold in the country – down from 71 million in 2001. And digital sales aren’t much better.
“You can have a number-one album in Spain with 3,000 sales,” remarks David Kassler, at EMI Europe.

Indeed, the US government was so concerned about the Spanish government’s ‘inadequate efforts’ to combat piracy, it made particular reference to the problem in a special 2008 report.

But as the recent controversy over the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) law in America has shown – with Wikipedia organising a blackout in protest – the problem extends far beyond the Spanish border.

One of the biggest challenges has been how to balance the interests of the internet user and the industries. Indeed, it has become something of an ‘us versus them’ situation.

And for many there is a Robin Hood notion that it is, quite frankly, okay to steal from the wealthy studios and record labels, especially in this time of crisis when people cannot afford CDs or DVDs.

It does seem that currently the Spanish authorities have little interest in pursuing individuals over downloading content.

Many people here are receiving TV through microwave rebroadcasters, who are companies that profit from reselling programming content they do not own, which is different to end users not profiting, The likes of Torresat, Teleast, Superbeam, Supris, Astrasat, Simulsat all actively profit from intellectual copyright theft - and despite continual attempts to deal with this from the overseas broadcasters, they have struggled to make legal progress to stop this in Spain. Even more laughable is a local politician is owner of one such company, who has been in court a number of times already over this....but of course is still trading.

Edited by graham1, 16 August 2012 - 09:47 AM.

Television Technology-

#19 scepticmick

scepticmick

green

• green
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

I have been watching and downloading films and videos since I finally got ADSL.I use a system that I found by accident.You need 3 programs,basically Freemake from the chrome store (free); Avant browser (with download) and log in to Tubeplus.me. From Avant log into Tubeplus.me select the film and click watch,When it starts a download box appears a the top RH side of the screen, clip this and follow your nose.switch of the monitor and do something else for a while.When down loading is complete come out of Tube plus and start Freemake and put a blank disc in your burner.Click on the downloaded file and drag it into the Freemake icon on the taskbar and release (you can put several items on one disc).Next click on the DVD symbol, check that it is working and again switch of you monitor.When finished you will hear a clunk as the drive opens. This disk will run on any DVD machine.
If Spain had more cinemas nobody would need to copy or watch movies, I live in Quesada, the nearest big town is Guadamar this has 3 cinemas 2 are derelict mouldering ruins and one very tiny one in the back of a bar.Torreveja has a block of small ones near Carre4.The alternative is Alicante about a 50Km. drive and exhorbitant car parking charges not to mention the very late showing times here.If we did not make our own nobody would see the films anyway so the artistes would not gain any more income anyway.
  • JESSIE56 likes this

#20 graham1

graham1

redstar

• VIP Member
  • 636 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:07 PM

Nick, have you ever considered a media player it saves burning any DVD's, just download, then store on media players hard drive then watch straight on your TV.

Personally I tread a little carefully with downloading additional toolbars for web browsers as seen a few with hidden malaware, if you ever download one of these and seem to be getting more adverts pop up, then remove it!

Television Technology-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users