• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jaygee

jaygee

red

• VIP Member
  • 746 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

I changed to Iberswitch as they told me I could save money however It is actually costing me more money if I include their fee so I want to revert to Ibedrola.
has anyone done this? Can you tell me how I would go about it?

#2 scepticmick

scepticmick

green

• green
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:31 PM

A lot of people have done this.Inform iberswitch that their claims are false and that you want to move back to Iberdrola.It might also be a good idea to complain to your local customer complaints office. I dont know its Spanish name but your local town hall will.I have just compared my neighbours iberswitch (elecval) bills with my Iberdrola ones and as you have found out they are higher-the difference is about 1 cent per unit based on total charges per unit. I get these by dividing what I pay say 200€ by the number of units used say 800Kw/Hr viz: 200/800 = o.25€/unit.In my last Iberdrola bill taxes and charges came to 56% of the total.Good Luck

#3 jimtaylor

jimtaylor

red

• VIP Member
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

OMIC (Oficina Municipal de Informacion al Consumido) is the Spanish Consumer Complaints board protecting consumer rights. This is an official government organisation (so not the equivalent of C.A.B. in the UK) and all paperwork is in Spanish. All towns have a consumer office O.M.I.C. Take your problems there and they will give you the correct advice.

#4 graham1

graham1

redstar

• VIP Member
  • 636 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

I have also heard this mentioned on a number of different local forums - people have switched to find out they have saved nothing or even cost them more. They now have even started their own TV company! I'm wondering if this company is quite as it seems or just set up to deceive.

Freesat - Legal TV on the Costa Blanca

Television Technology-

www.televisiontechnology.eu

#5 Don

Don

red

• Validating
  • 866 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

Last year the OMIC for this area was in Bigistro (if that is the correct spelling) it may still be but things change so quickly here. Before Jan see's my post this area being La Marina.

Edited by Don, 07 October 2012 - 10:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users