8 replies to this topic

#1 joolz30

joolz30

red

• VIP Member
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:17 AM

Hello All

I have just read on a Spanish info site that there is a bus that runs from La Marina urb to Benidorm, you have to book your seats in advance. Does anyone know of this bus?

Joolz x

#2 johnnie1uk

johnnie1uk

red

• VIP Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:38 AM

Hello All

I have just read on a Spanish info site that there is a bus that runs from La Marina urb to Benidorm, you have to book your seats in advance. Does anyone know of this bus?

Joolz x

Davids coaches do Benidorm trips and pick up at la Marina
A-Brit-In-Spain.blogspot.com

#3 JeanniesSis

JeanniesSis

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:15 AM

Hello All

Joolz x

Hi there Joolz

Have you considered the FREE trip to Benidorm (Fridays) by the famous green tour people ? (I can't post link on forum so Google it)

La Marina is one pick up point 9.45am at the garage just off N332 going towards urbs

You just have to watch a 30 m presentation of bedding products. OK for FREE.

#4 Beppe D

Beppe D

red

• red
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:03 AM

Hi there Joolz

Have you considered the FREE trip to Benidorm (Fridays) by the famous green tour people ? (I can't post link on forum so Google it)

La Marina is one pick up point 9.45am at the garage just off N332 going towards urbs

You just have to watch a 30 m presentation of bedding products. OK for FREE.

Does this have to be pr-booked or can you just turn up and go
Beppe D

#5 JeanniesSis

JeanniesSis

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:44 PM

Well, obviously, you really can't just turn up & go, seats need to be booked or how do they know where people want collecting from ? Bus could be full & you won't get your trip. Contact them for details on this. :36_19_4[1]:

#6 joolz30

joolz30

red

• VIP Member
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:49 PM

I have heard of the blanket trips before, is it a round trip & where do they do the presentation? My husband said he cant think of anything worse! But for free its fantastic!

#7 JeanniesSis

JeanniesSis

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

I have heard of the blanket trips before, is it a round trip & where do they do the presentation? My husband said he cant think of anything worse! But for free its fantastic!

Well, they return you to your drop off point, they don't leave you in Benidorm, lol, Joolz.

Hubby & I were sitting at Oscar's in Quesada recently & a woman was standing there by us handing leaflets out for this company so, as I often wondered how it all worked, I asked her (mainly as on their leaflet I'd noticed no mention of them taking you to a factory for you to see a presentation).

She said they'd just had new leaflets printed & hadn't realised that info wasn't on them. She explained they collect you from your chosen pick up point & take you to outside Benidorm where the place where the presentation takes place & she stressed it's only a 30 minute one not two hours. Then they drop you off in Benidorm for a few hours. There's many different trips with them, contact them for further details. Sounds ok. We went to L'Algar falls recently & their bus was parked there.

#8 jude

jude

red

• VIP Member
  • 274 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:44 PM

Hi Joolz
Have been on a couple of blanket trips recently with both the companies issuing leaflets at either entrance to LM market. Have to say I was impressed with the standard of the coaches and the couriers. The blanket demo may only be 30 mins, but the stop at their factory was somewhat longer at least 1 hour+, but did get free cold drinks on one and free coffee and cake on the other. No pressure to buy. Both trips gave a couple of hours at their destination, this may not be what you are looking for as I think you have children. I went to Calpe and Jalon. However, blooming good value for free! The pick up point in LM is the garage on the way into the urb from the N332, both trips needed to be booked either with the person handing out leaflets or by phone.
Hope this helps, enjoy your hols
Jude party1

#9 joolz30

joolz30

red

• VIP Member
  • 560 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:59 AM

Thanks for all the info peeps - I will look into it - cant wait to come over!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users