• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#21 DaveR

DaveR

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 07:55 PM

Have to agrre with you there Dave, I don't understand you either.[img]http://lamarinaforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/bounce.gif[/img][img]http://lamarinaforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

Brian

Stick with it Brian, & you Brain, will cope.[img]http://lamarinaforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/23_11_60[2].gif[/img]

#22 thunderace

thunderace

• PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 03:32 PM

Hello everyone, I just join this forum, i am from Madrid, spending my holidays here in La Marina.
I glad read news and other things here.

#23 weejohnten

weejohnten

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:28 PM

Welcome Thunderace hope you find the information and the chat on the site usefullPosted Image

Edited by weejohnten, 16 April 2011 - 04:29 PM.

Cheers John

#24 Raymondo

Raymondo

green

• green
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:17 PM

Hi all, New to the forum hope this is in the right place, just had a great week in guardarma, bar the weather first time i have seen it rain for an whole day. Still had 3 out of 7 good days.

#25 400nvd

400nvd

• PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:56 AM

Hi all,

I'm new here. I'm living in Hondón de las Nieves and in the Netherlands. I love to make music on my keyboards. Would be happy to play with friends or to join an amateur band.
Regards Noël

#26 machinesilver69

machinesilver69

• PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

hola just joined yesterday and lookin forward to some good chat !!!

#27 Peter P

Peter P

red

• VIP Member
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

:01welcome7jb:

#28 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:06 AM

Welcome - remember to join in and post your opinions, help or advice - forums are much more fun when you get involved in the community. :action-smiley-069: Any questions just ask and I´m sure another member will help.

:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

#29 Dee

Dee

• PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

Hello all, I am new to the forum and look forward to many happy times and helpful information, we are moving over next year with our little dog, she is a mini schnauzer, we will be looking to rent a 3 bed place while we look for something to buy. :)

#30 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 08:51 AM

Welcome Dee. Whereabouts on the Costa Blanca are you looking to rent in?

:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

#31 josiesmith

josiesmith

red

• red
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:57 PM

Hi everyone
I am new to this forum as well, although been living on the Urb for about 3 years, look forward to reading & joining in the topics. Particularly like the bar & restaurant topic, always nice to try different places recommended by other people.

#32 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:08 PM

Welcome. When you say living on the urb - do you mean La Marina urb? This is Costa Blanca Forums and visitors to this site are from all areas of the CB. Thanks for making your first post and hope you will join in the many discussions. :action-smiley-069:

#33 youthifulgirl

youthifulgirl

red

• VIP Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

Hello Everyone!
I have just joined and trying to find my way around this great site! I have just posted in the services wanted section so if anyone can help me that would be great. We have a villa just behind Super Valu and love it. Really looking forward to using this site. Thanks everyone!

#34 Carole

Carole

red

• VIP Member
  • 554 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:13 PM

Where is Supervalue? There are lots of places on the Costa Blanca!!

#35 weejohnten

weejohnten

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

Hi everyone
I am new to this forum as well, although been living on the Urb for about 3 years, look forward to reading & joining in the topics. Particularly like the bar & restaurant topic, always nice to try different places recommended by other people.

Welcome Josie I'm sure you'll get the hang of this site,loads of info and friendly banter dont be afraid to look at the other parts of the site as well as the general forum . :01welcome7jb:
Cheers John

#36 weejohnten

weejohnten

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:07 PM

Hello Everyone!
I have just joined and trying to find my way around this great site! I have just posted in the services wanted section so if anyone can help me that would be great. We have a villa just behind Super Valu and love it. Really looking forward to using this site. Thanks everyone!

#
Welcome hope you enjoy this site,dont be afraid to post but make sure you tell people where you are,I assume you mean Super Valu on La Marina urb I think thats what Carole is trying to point out as she is in Almoradi and there are Super Valu's all over the area. Can I sugest you go into your profile and edit say La Marina & wherever you may come from then other people can at least guess. ie if you look at mine it says Stirling & La Marina hope this helps :01welcome7jb: :clever6613:
Cheers John

#37 abc

abc

red

• red
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:33 PM

Thanks John, I´ve found the location box in my profile and edited it so I can show the area I´m most interested in. Still like to hear about other areas to mind.

#38 UtterlyBrilliant

UtterlyBrilliant

red

• red
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:02 PM

Hey all! I am new here too. I wasn't sure where to do the 'hello' posts so I found this. I'm Emma and I've recently moved to Algorfa with my 2 kids. Glad I found this forum as I need to get to know whats around in Torre, etc.

#39 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:25 PM

Hi UB - :01welcome7jb: Great avatar! How long have you been on the Costa Blanca? Hope you enjoy the forum and get to know everyone.

#40 UtterlyBrilliant

UtterlyBrilliant

red

• red
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:28 PM

Hi! We've been here since 9th November. Still trying to find my feet. Moved to Algorfa and as much as I like it, not so sure theres an opportunity for me to work so may have to find a place down in somewhere like Playa Flamenca or similar where it's a bit more happening, with schools etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users