• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 Duso

Duso

red

• VIP Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:04 PM

Hi, i,ve just joined your great forum and am looking forward to many exciting topics to reply to! :medium-smiley-047:

#2 cherryb

cherryb

red

• VIP Member
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 10:17 PM

Welcome Duso, I am sure you will find many interesting topics on the forum. There is of course the occassional load of rubbish but I am glad to say The landlady keeps her eye on things and sorts it out.

#3 Yorkie

Yorkie

red

• VIP Member
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:23 AM

Welcome, and I hope your visit is a pleasurable one!

#4 KevinBarker

KevinBarker

red

• VIP Member
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 09:48 PM

Welcome to the Costa Blancas No:1 Forum.
Digital Vision - Computer Guru - Web Designer

#5 KateandBob

KateandBob

red

• VIP Member
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 07:40 AM

hallo and welcome Duso :01welcome7jb:

#6 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:54 AM

A belated welcome Duso, you may have seen that Iīve been kept busy of late by a few members on the forums. :f_eyebrows: Usually itīs quite peaceful around here, but we do have our moments.
  • Ronaldo likes this

:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

#7 Duso

Duso

red

• VIP Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:47 PM

A belated welcome Duso, you may have seen that Iīve been kept busy of late by a few members on the forums. :f_eyebrows: Usually itīs quite peaceful around here, but we do have our moments.

Thanks Landlady for the welcome ,and i like some heated debates at times! :okdky:

#8 luton town

luton town

red

• red
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 06:35 PM

although i joined some months ago i have never been back on ....until now usually go on the gran alcant plaza but the spamming and abuse has become a bit to much of late....landlady seems to have a bit more control over this sort of thing

#9 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

Thank you luton town, it takes quite a bit of my time to moderate my forums as I do, and not everyone would agree with you, but I think forums can be such a wealth of information and friendships if used in a positive, rather than negative way.

In fact I have had to regrettably put a filter on your membership as you have been privately messaging my members to invite them to your new forums for the Costa Blanca - sorry, but that is spamming in my eyes - my husband even asked me today why he had received a private pm from you inviting him to join your website, as did I!

Iīm sure you wouldnīt like me to do the same on your site

:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

#10 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 08:19 AM

I´ve made this old topic that LT resurrected a sticky topic so that new members can use it to say hi and if they wish, tell us a bit about themselves. Just use the "add reply" or "fast reply" link. If you want to say that you own or work for xxx then do so, but please - no promotions or links to websites.

:01welcome7jb:

#11 dorsetlad

dorsetlad

Gold Cup Member

• VIP Member
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:02 AM

I was also disconcerted to receive a spamming PM from this person, inviting me to join his forum. It was immediately deleted. Spam emails are bad enough without being spammed by forum members.:arracher-cheveux:

Brian
It's nice to be important, but it's much more important to be nice

#12 Carole

Carole

red

• VIP Member
  • 549 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

I was also disconcerted to receive a spamming PM from this person, inviting me to join his forum. It was immediately deleted. Spam emails are bad enough without being spammed by forum members.:arracher-cheveux:

Brian

Couldn't agree more. Jan does a good job in weedling out such things.

#13 DaveR

DaveR

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:37 AM

Brian

I agree, as I got the same email, tho I dint report it as I thought it seemed like telling tales out of school.

Ere! hang on I was out of school more than I was in, Oh shut my mouth, here I go again, Jan will get one of here headaches trying to understand me. I don't understand me Jan.Dave.

#14 dorsetlad

dorsetlad

Gold Cup Member

• VIP Member
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:47 PM

Have to agrre with you there Dave, I don't understand you either.bounce;)

Brian
It's nice to be important, but it's much more important to be nice

#15 johnny

johnny

• PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

Hi,
I've just joined up here and look forward to becoming a member of this online community!
I live in Urb. La Marina and hope to make lots of new friends!

#16 Crocco

Crocco

red

• VIP Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:02 PM

Welcome to the forum!

#17 brian

brian

red

• VIP Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:22 PM

Hi, i,ve just joined your great forum and am looking forward to many exciting topics to reply to! :medium-smiley-047:

#18 brian

brian

red

• VIP Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:27 PM

your love it i think

#19 MercuryRev

MercuryRev

• PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hi everyone. Long time reader of the forum, and myself and my wife and long time visitors to the area. We just got back from another awesome time at La Marina, and each time gets harder to return to the UK .. feeling a bit "homesick" for Spain, so hope to cure the homesickness by signing up here, and talking about the place until we return in the new year.

Looking forward to talking to you all

lotsa love ... Mercury Rev x
  • iJ0rd8n likes this

#20 DaveR

DaveR

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:37 AM

Hi,
I've just joined up here and look forward to becoming a member of this online community!
I live in Urb. La Marina and hope to make lots of new friends!

Welcome johnny, nice to here from you. a little late but, "Johnny come lately", another classic song.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users