• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ALFIEKRAUS

ALFIEKRAUS

red

• VIP Member
  • 249 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:27 AM

My Car is in need of a valet. Can anyone supply any information for any mobile or other buisness who steam clean interiors of cars. Thank You

#2 Barclays Properties

Barclays Properties

red

• VIP Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:31 PM

My Car is in need of a valet. Can anyone supply any information for any mobile or other buisness who steam clean interiors of cars. Thank You

Hi Alfie

We always take our cars to Vicente in La Marina village, opposite petrol station on the way to Alicante. The last garage on the left hand side next to willem cars.
Always a really efficient service and nice family. Do an excellent steam clean aswell.

Pop down and have a chat with them. They speak a bit of English, enough to get through. Also they do car services.

Barclays Properties

#3 ALFIEKRAUS

ALFIEKRAUS

red

• VIP Member
  • 249 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:46 PM

Hi Alfie

We always take our cars to Vicente in La Marina village, opposite petrol station on the way to Alicante. The last garage on the left hand side next to willem cars.
Always a really efficient service and nice family. Do an excellent steam clean aswell.

Pop down and have a chat with them. They speak a bit of English, enough to get through. Also they do car services.

Barclays Properties

Thanks for your help. thum

#4 Ards

Ards

red

• VIP Member
  • 895 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:05 AM

I didnīt know they did car valeting, thats really good to know. I have to agree that they are a lovely family and they speak quite a bit of English (the sons do anyway). They have done some work on my car and it needs a good valet, so Alfie if you get yours done there let me know what you think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users