• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 prefect

prefect

red

• VIP Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 10:11 AM

I have tried to cut and paste a subject onto the forum without success. Any advice would be gratefully accepted

#2 greytop

greytop

red

• VIP Member
  • 455 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 03:26 PM

Sadly, sometimes we have to pay a high price for serving the community. We feel proud of being police officers, and we will keep working hard to give you and your family the best service.

I just cut and pasted that from Facebook without any problems. I used Ctrl C & Ctrl V on highlighted text.

If you are trying to add pictures there may be problems depending on their file type.

Landlady had instructions here

Edit: Sorry the link is broken

Edited by greytop, 28 November 2015 - 03:29 PM.

#3 prefect

prefect

red

• VIP Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:02 AM

Greytop.= Tried your method but it doesn't do anything, I'm thinking there must be a problem with my laptop,  Shame, as I had a good joke to download

#4 greytop

greytop

red

• VIP Member
  • 455 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 09:01 AM

@prefect - if you have another browser it may be worth trying that.

#5 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,412 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 12:58 PM

No problem copy and pasting with Chrome as per the joke below

.  Try this.  Copy your joke, then use the little paste image at the top of the posting box - the 4th one on the left on the top row Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 12.55.55.png

A lawyer was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side. His eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're beautiful!" and then he fell asleep again. His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side.
A couple of minutes later, his eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're cute!" Well, the wife was dissapointed because instead of "beautiful," it was "cute." She asked, "What happened to 'beautiful'?" His reply was "The drugs are wearing off!"

• weejohnten and prefect like this

:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users