• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Orjan

Orjan

• PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:58 AM

Hello all,

The awning protecting us from the Spanish sun on the veranda has served us well for a number of years, but it's now in a sorry state (rips and tears). I'm wondering if it's necessary to replace the whole unit, or if there are companies that can repair it (ie. replace the fabric)? Any tips on where to turn and what it might cost would be greatly appreciated!

TIA,

Örjan

#2 Tiamaria

Tiamaria

red

• VIP Member
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:02 AM

Hi, try Kruger canopies, we have used them twice with no complaints. You will need to google them as I don't have contact details. They do the market at Los Montesinos on a Saturday morning. Hope this helps.

J

#3 VictorS

VictorS

red

• VIP Member
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:58 AM

You can get them to change yourself , very easy to do ( must be I did mine ) and a neighbour his , from LeroyMerlins .. . Come in two pieces the main canopy and the frill . Can get Garden Umbrella replacement covers there also . Have most standard sizes . Mine was a 3 x 2.5 metre bought from Brico Depot .. the 2.8 x 2.5 metre fitted perfectly .  Hope this helps .Tried to put a link to the site/page but can't so look in garden , awnings , accessories for blinds . the cost for the size I had was 40 Euros

Vic

Edited by VictorS, 08 July 2015 - 11:03 AM.

#4 grangers

grangers

red

• VIP Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 12:32 PM

You can get them to change yourself , very easy to do ( must be I did mine ) and a neighbour his , from LeroyMerlins .. . Come in two pieces the main canopy and the frill . Can get Garden Umbrella replacement covers there also . Have most standard sizes . Mine was a 3 x 2.5 metre bought from Brico Depot .. the 2.8 x 2.5 metre fitted perfectly .  Hope this helps .Tried to put a link to the site/page but can't so look in garden , awnings , accessories for blinds . the cost for the size I had was 40 Euros

Vic

Hi

Do you know if they do the replacement for the big awning which is on top of are solarium ??

Brent

#5 VictorS

VictorS

red

• VIP Member
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

I am honestly not sure , but know they also do a 380 x 250 for 4 metre wide blinds .

Vic

#6 Orjan

Orjan

• PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:20 PM

Thanks for your responses, I will check out both options in a little over a week!

#7 Stephen Jones

Stephen Jones

• PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 06:52 PM

ok thanks

regards steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users