• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KateandBob

KateandBob

red

• VIP Member
  • 290 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:16 PM

everyone with a pool should have this mans number...from pool maintenance through to major repairs.
friends of mine brought a bank repo villa,that was empty for 4 years,that had a pool that was originally badly built,and left empty for that length of time.....enter john cox and his brilliant co-worker.he gave no nonesense fair advice without trying to push for business,and gave a very good quote.
he did a fantastic job (if i hadnt seen it i wouldnt have known he had dug up a big slice of patio to replace deteriated pipe work) careful neat professional work from beginning to end.
i cannot recommend this man enough,you will NOT be ripped off,and you will get very honest advice.
thank you john cox and mate,it was a pleasure to deal with great tradesmen.

#2 Jonnathan Cox

Jonnathan Cox

• VIP Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 04:49 PM

Thankyou bob for your recommendation and hospitality while we were on your friends job.

#3 KateandBob

KateandBob

red

• VIP Member
  • 290 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:26 PM

thats ok john you thoroughly deserve it,and i wish you every success.

#4 jimtaylor

jimtaylor

red

• VIP Member
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:10 PM

I wouldn't normally bump an old thread, but this seems the appropriate place to post.

John and Dave (his dad) have just done a - to me - major job on our pool. I've never liked having people in to do things, as my standards are high and I've always preferred to do things myself - until my health deteriorated. 

However, the two of them worked hard and did an excellent job. OK, dearer than Spanish workmen, but I'm sure they did a lot more per hour than Spanish would, and I can't fault the quality.

Dave, as I understand it, ran his own building company in the UK, and they're willing to do non-pool jobs when they've time. I have quite a number of jobs that I'd like to do, but would now find either impossible or very slow and painful, so I can see quite a bit of money passing from me to them over the next few months.

• Landlady, KateandBob and Tiamaria like this

#5 Jonnathan Cox

Jonnathan Cox

• VIP Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:09 AM

Much appreciated jim.

Cheers john

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users