• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ajp

ajp

red

• VIP Member
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:56 AM

Has anyone used the services of Angar Taxation Services S.L.or Besure Expat Services.Are they still trading. We sent both companies e-mails but had no response Thank you for any information.. 

#2 jimtaylor

jimtaylor

red

• VIP Member
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:47 PM

Never heard of them, and Google doesn't return any results in the last two years.

Is it just an enquiry you want answering, or some form of tax return?

#3 ajp

ajp

red

• VIP Member
  • 128 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:22 PM

Hello Jim, I found the companies adverts in the classifieds on here, I'm still trying to get some information on the form 210. ajp.

#4 jimtaylor

jimtaylor

red

• VIP Member
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:03 AM

Pity, I've never done non-resident's tax.

If you've done a return before that you can use as a model, then you can fill it out online and then print it ready for submission.

https://www2.agencia...00b.html?idi=en

Instructions (in English):

http://www.agenciatr...es210_en_gb.pdf

Otherwise, now that we know the topic, hopefully someone else on the forum will be able to help you.

#5 ajp

ajp

red

• VIP Member
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:01 PM

Hello again, Thankyou for getting back to me, I have seen online the forms but we owe 2 years and need someone to help us on how to pay the arrears. The person who used to do our non resident taxes has stopped doing it and with us being in the UK its difficult to find someone else. We will have to wait till we are out again to sort it. Thanks again ajp.

#6 jimtaylor

jimtaylor

red

• VIP Member
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:51 PM

Calling all forum members - there must be someone who can help. Please take  few minutes to do so.

#7 ajp

ajp

red

• VIP Member
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:23 PM

Thank- you Jim, We have been contacted by one the companies we had emailed will let you know how we get on.

#8 freddy

freddy

red

• VIP Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:42 AM

Hi I have sent you a private message as I don't want to put a link to a really good company (Uk Based) that I use, so as not to break the forum rules :36_19_2[1]:

#9 jimtaylor

jimtaylor

red

• VIP Member
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

Freddy - not received a PM, and it's not in my forum inbox. However, I should have received an email telling me you'd posted a reply to a topic I'm following, but haven't so far, so perhaps the forum's acting up a bit.

However, as long as you don't post an actual website address, I'm pretty sure Jan wouldn't object to a recommendation being posted. I've done it a few times myself, and so far Jan hasn't come over here wielding a pair of secateurs!

#10 freddy

freddy

red

• VIP Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 09:14 PM

Sorry Jim my post wasn't very clear, I have PM'd ajp with the details.Thanks for the advice about posting without fear of the secateurs ( only joking Jan)

#11 Stevie69p

Stevie69p

green

• green
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:48 PM

I use spanishtaxforms.co.uk for mine. Good communication, quickly arranged, always a good service. HTH

• micann likes this

#12 NALLEN

NALLEN

red

• VIP Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:34 AM

Yes I use Spanish tax forms too - they will do everything for you including paying the tax bill !  I find them very good they even remind me every year.

#13 ajp

ajp

red

• VIP Member
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 01:07 PM

Thankyou  both for the information about Spanishtaxforms.co.uk. We will get in touch with them and see if they can help us. Thanks again ajp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users