Photo

Beware of doing your cars ITV in Murcia.

itv murcia problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,210 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:11 PM

Saw this on one of the facebook groups I belong to and thought I´d pass this on...  (Jan)   Ian Baker

public information

It has come to our attention of a problem that could affect a lot of expats here on the Costa Blanca south.
It seems that there are a lot of people from Torrevieja and the Orihuela Costas who are taking their cars to the San Pedro ITV centre in Murcia for their vehicle test
We have been contacted by a customer who was stopped at a police check and his car which is registered in the province of Alicante had a San Pedro ITV.
Having checked with Trafico, Guardia and the ITV centers, it appears to be correct.
Murcia do not do the sound check on their ITVs, Alicante stations do!!
If your car is registered in Alicante, you must have an ITV done at an Alicante test center.
Our customer was fined 130€ and the maximum fine is 200€
I think this is just another way of raising money. I have been told by the Guardia that this law has been in force for a while now, but the authorities have not been enforcing the law until now.

In Spain laws and regulations change almost weekly. Here at Angel Expat services we are working closely with most of the different authorities daily. We can arrange everything from a Residencia and NIE to importing your UK registered car.
We can now offer car, home, pet and funeral insurance.
phone 650892044 or e-mail angelexpat@hotmail.es

La Marina Studio Let
:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users