• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 james76

james76

red

• VIP Member
  • 241 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:17 PM

Does any of our members know of anywhere local we can buy a new double mattress, on or near the urb,thanks...........james.

james76

#2 geoffllo

geoffllo

red

• VIP Member
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

I've used Muebles Mariola in the past and they are very friendly and efficient. They are at the very top of the urb, where you turn in off the forest road into Plaza Sierra Castilla.

Please let me know how you get on - I need a new mattress too!

Geoff.

#3 james76

james76

red

• VIP Member
  • 241 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

I've used Muebles Mariola in the past and they are very friendly and efficient. They are at the very top of the urb, where you turn in off the forest road into Plaza Sierra Castilla.

Please let me know how you get on - I need a new mattress too!

Geoff.

Thanks geoff,will do.

james76

#4 josiesmith

josiesmith

red

• red
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

We bought our new mattress from Brinas Muebles, the big furniture store on the way down to Mercadonna.

#5 jude

jude

red

• VIP Member
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

Mariolas are very good. We bought a bed and it was delivered 25 minutes later. Only just got home before them!

#6 jimtaylor

jimtaylor

red

• VIP Member
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

Are you folk talking about Spanish or English sizes? I'm interested, because we've got an English king-size bed, and the dragon has been telling me lately that she wants a new mattress. I can only stave her off for so long, then I'll have to give in - as us men do - and buy a new one.

#7 weejohnten

weejohnten

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Are you folk talking about Spanish or English sizes? I'm interested, because we've got an English king-size bed, and the dragon has been telling me lately that she wants a new mattress. I can only stave her off for so long, then I'll have to give in - as us men do - and buy a new one.

Jim 

We got an English sized King size  Bed and Mattress in Sofa Land at Los Montisemos  see advert every week in RTN  for directions or phone number.Used them in July no probs at all mind you my dragon had to have the most expensive thing in the place (pockets&memory foam) will say we have a Tempur memory foam at home in UK nd it cost a lot more than the one in Spain by a long way.

• jimtaylor likes this
Cheers John

#8 jimtaylor

jimtaylor

red

• VIP Member
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

Thanks, John, a recommendation from you is plenty good enough for me.

#9 Ste46

Ste46

red

• VIP Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

Jim - you cannot possibly be referring to your delightful lady-wife as 'the dragon', surely? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users