• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 IloveFlamenca

IloveFlamenca

green

• green
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 02:27 PM

I need some information about the nude beaches in the Torrevieja area. I know there is one in La Marina and one in Playa Flamenca, but that's pretty much what I know.

Are there other nude beaches around, and if so, are they far from Playa Flamenca?

How many naturists visit these beaches in June-Augst, Playa Flamenca in particular? I do not fancy nude beaches where textile-visitors pops in for a look at a small number of naturists. I prefer to visit nude beaches where there are quite a lot of naturists. It's easier to accept the peepers in a more or less crowded nude beach.

How is the age-span on these beaches?

Who visits these beaches? Tourists only? Locals?

Thanks in advance :-D

#2 Helena

Helena

red

• VIP Member
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:48 AM

I have nothing to say that will help with the question.

But while I was there I did see a number of women topless on the beach in Torrevieja. It was mostly older ladies with saggy boobs and it wasn't a sight that I want to see ever again. The odd young gal sitting topless on the beach was getting stared at by mainly old guys with their tongues hanging out. So all in all the nude beach situation didn't seem to be very attractive.

#3 Andreu

Andreu

red

• VIP Member
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:57 AM

When coming from Torrevieja on the N332, just after the San Fulgencio Norte roundabout, take the road to the right for La Marina d'Elx but, just before the La Marina Camping site, take the short road down towards the beach. You will find a small parking lot and a new board walk through the pines to the beach. Once on the beach look to the right (south) and you will see the white signs either side of the nudist beach. It is quite sparsely populated by mainly obese, very middle-aged Germans who can be quite rude to people walking from the Candelas beach to the rio Segura breakwater. Locals, LOCALS ? Come on, Spaniards may be a bit noisy but they are not dim-witted.

#4 Helena

Helena

red

• VIP Member
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 07:46 PM

Why do you say "Spaniards may be a bit noisy but they are not dim-witted." Did someone say they were.

I don't think Germans are all rude, just abrupt.

Obese middle aged naked people are icky no matter what nationality they are !

If I am ever on the dating market again, after seeing what a near naked middle aged guy looks like I think I will have to become a cougar. So better save my money for a face job, boob job, botox and whatever other treatments will be necessary to attract a younger guy. :)
  • waterbabe likes this

#5 boldlygoes

boldlygoes

red

• VIP Member
  • 785 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:03 PM

Why do you say "Spaniards may be a bit noisy but they are not dim-witted." Did someone say they were.

I don't think Germans are all rude, just abrupt.

Obese middle aged naked people are icky no matter what nationality they are !

If I am ever on the dating market again, after seeing what a near naked middle aged guy looks like I think I will have to become a cougar. So better save my money for a face job, boob job, botox and whatever other treatments will be necessary to attract a younger guy. :)

I am sure you are beautiful,but by saying the above you telling everyone that you are not at your most attractive and have to work on things to be in the market again. Trust me if you went to the said beach you would have men, old and new, over you like flies. Not sure if the naked bit would be an off put but good for the ego.

Edited by boldlygoes, 12 July 2011 - 08:08 PM.

#6 Helena

Helena

red

• VIP Member
  • 434 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 03:00 AM

I am sure you are beautiful,but by saying the above you telling everyone that you are not at your most attractive and have to work on things to be in the market again. Trust me if you went to the said beach you would have men, old and new, over you like flies. Not sure if the naked bit would be an off put but good for the ego.

I might be beautiful now :) but a few years from now when the wrinkles are settling in I want to make sure I have the money to get the fixes, so that I can go out and find a nice young guy to keep me warm at night.

I don't think I want men all over me like flies, especially if they were naked, you can swat a fly away but in the naked case you would have to be careful where you swat !!!

#7 Ards

Ards

red

• VIP Member
  • 895 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 10:04 AM

I disagree with the fact the beach is full of obese older men. I walk to the breakwater quite often and notice younger men but I think gay younger men as there are a lot of "couples"..........I don't think straight men would go the nudist beach in pairs!!! just my opinion of course.
But this nudist beach is small and lots of "textile" visitors walk along it, including myself.

Not sure its exactly what your looking for. :)

#8 IloveFlamenca

IloveFlamenca

green

• green
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:26 PM

Thanks for your replies, folks!

Me and my friend would have no problems walking the beach nude together, I don't think people think we're gays just because of that. I think our wives would laugh if we got approached by gays ;D We have never been apporached so far in other countries. Anyway, I'm basically wondering how many people can I expect to find on the nude beaches? I don't bother going there if the number of nudists are very low. If they are outnumbered by textile visitors that's no place for me.

In Playa Flemanca, is that a small nude beach counting just 10-15 people, or can I expect 20-50 or more? What about La Marina?

Thx!!

#9 happyjackseven

happyjackseven

red

• VIP Member
  • 770 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:23 PM

Hi,

On La Marina beach (Los Tusales) or something like that you can expect to see about 200/300 ,many with dongles :avatarrunnaked:

Jack
Happyjackseven

#10 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

On La Marina beach (Los Tusales) or something like that you can expect to see about 200/300 ,many with dongles :avatarrunnaked:

Really! Didnīt think there were that many people in La Marina Posted Image

La Marina Studio Let
:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

#11 IloveFlamenca

IloveFlamenca

green

• green
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:55 PM

200-300 aint bad. What about the beach in Playa Flamenca?

#12 Helena

Helena

red

• VIP Member
  • 434 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:02 AM

200-300 aint bad. What about the beach in Playa Flamenca?

I am going to guess that Jack is "yanking your chain" about 200-300 people naked on a beach in La Marina. Using the word "dongle", I don't know what it means but I am guessing it's meant to be a funny, yeah ?

#13 IloveFlamenca

IloveFlamenca

green

• green
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 09:09 AM

I am going to guess that Jack is "yanking your chain" about 200-300 people naked on a beach in La Marina. Using the word "dongle", I don't know what it means but I am guessing it's meant to be a funny, yeah ?

Ah... English is not my native language, so it's not always easy to pick up the underlying meaning by all those phrases. Thanks for pointing this out.

Regarding the topic: Never mind folks, I will eventually find out by going there, I was just trying to oirentate before going there.

#14 Helena

Helena

red

• VIP Member
  • 434 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

Ah... English is not my native language, so it's not always easy to pick up the underlying meaning by all those phrases. Thanks for pointing this out.

Regarding the topic: Never mind folks, I will eventually find out by going there, I was just trying to oirentate before going there.

I somehow doubt there is a lot of interest in going naked on the beaches in Guardamar, Playa Flamenca, La Marina or anywhere by the majority of people that live there or writing on this site. Maybe I am wrong...

#15 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:20 AM

Make sure that youīre in the area you want to be - this is what Iīve read about the La Marina nudist beach.

Walk onto the beach and turn right. After about 200 mtrs the straight nudist beach starts. When you get to the2nd palm tree (the 1st is set back on the beach) then this is the start of the gay nudist beach with the coloured sign above.

Lots of cruising in the dunes and wooded area at the back of the beach. All ages, types and everything in between!

La Marina Studio Let
:action-smiley-069: Don´t forget to use the like button if you like someone´s post :tha1:

#16 jimtaylor

jimtaylor

red

• VIP Member
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:15 AM

There seems to be quite a bit of intolerance being expressed by some of the members. I'm a naturist, I don't hide it but I don't flaunt it - I just like the freedom of being clothing-free. I don't wear a mac if it isn't raining, so why should I wear clothes when it's not cold? You do get all shapes on a naturist beach - so what? - that's what the human race is. If you're the prudish type that's offended by that, then don't go there.

The road down to the beach by the La Marina campsite was, last time I looked, closed, and there's no way I'd personally be able to walk the distance down the track. The way we normally get to that beach north of the Segura breakwater is down the side of the Marjal and wend round the tracks. Not been for a while, so don't know if this road has also been closed. There's absolutely loads of room on the beach - it's so large it would take thousands of people to fill it. Only problem as far as I'm concerned is that it's very fine sand, no rocks, and when swimming the water is very murky with the stirred-up sand, so you can't see what little sea life there is.

IloveFlamenca - if you find any other beaches, I'd like to know their location.
cheers
Jim

Edited by jimtaylor, 16 July 2011 - 07:38 AM.

• DaveR likes this

#17 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:04 AM

I donīt see where members are being intolerant Jim - Helen obviously doesnīt care to see naked people on the beach, but hers and other membersī comments are just a bit of mickey taking, which is natural (excuse the pun) for non naturists when talking about viewing naked humans in public. Most are trying in their own way to give some assistance to iloveflamenca about where to go. I know I was, donīt have a clue whether he wants the gay area or not, but thought he might like to know that there is a section for this so he can either head towards it, or keep away.

:avatarrunnaked:
That is presuming iloveflamenca is a male - might be a female...:)

La Marina Studio Let

#18 IloveFlamenca

IloveFlamenca

green

• green
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 11:27 AM

I'm male and I'm definetely 100% hetero. Although I don't mind gays, I'd like to stay away from them, simply because I do not want to be contacted by them. I have also read that in some beaches, they might do their gay business more or less in sight of others. This is something that would cause me spiritual damage for the rest of my life ;)

Naturism isn't about sex, it's all about feeling free and relaxed.

#19 Landlady

Landlady

Administrator

• admin
  • 7,153 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 12:10 PM

Thatīs why I thought you might like a warning - in the article I read, the gays do "do their gay thing" between the rocks and in the pine forest at the back. Donīt know if itīs true - just read it on gay.thisistorrevieja whilst researching for you. (put .com at the end if you want to read it yourself - also has directions to the areas.)

Iīm not anti-gay either - just wouldnīt want to stumble upon that activity whilst innocently taking a stroll along the beach!

La Marina Studio Let

#20 DHubbard

DHubbard

red

• VIP Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:27 PM

We visit the La Marina naturist beach most days when we are out in the summer. We have never seen any sexual activity in the dunes behind the beach - but then we don't venture in there, so further back from the beach there may be things going on which we are not aware of. The beach gets busy in the summer months but never crowded. We have heard some German being spoken but there also plenty of British people on the beach when we are there. And, particularly during the summer holidays, lots of Spanish people. Yes, some of us haven't got the bodies we might have had when we were younger, or wished we had had then! But my experience is that most naturists don't really care what others look like - the joy is feeling free not ogling others. And there are regularly young and fit looking people as well as us more mature types. Some of the men and women who come to the beach may be gay - who can tell really - but we have never seen anyone tring to pick anyone else up.

And in the naturist section, most - but not all - people go nude. There are some textiles and the inevitable textile ogler, but there aren't many of the latter. The beach seems to me to have a nice feeling of freedom - those who are not comfortable going nude seem to be OK to exercise their right to keep their clothes on whilst we who want the all over tan can certainly feel comfortable getting them off!

It is a bit of a trek down from the car park next to the campsite, but since there are a couple of bars by the car park a cold drink after the walk back from the beach is a nice way to end a day on the sand. And for the summer season there's a beach bar on the beach, just a couple of hundred metres from where the nude section starts.

Hope you give the place a try and enjoy your time on the beach. And I'd be interested to hear what you think of the beach at Playa Flamenca - I hd no idea there was one there.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users